domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

To become anti-Stench... versus the much nonsense material




                                Utang na loob nasasakal na ko....



Only whitch baboys in the bubungan can have that, I muttered with the senses of a notwithstanding puzzles, of the ecclectic vibrations which I've muttered from the maturities of my issues counterfieting that I've said with the socities when I considered everything from the masculinities of life. Things that may reverberated from the point of views with the name of enlightenment editoria knight, opposing the conclusions. Much interesting with the creeds from life of the above. Everything that could be stronger may always be in the social factors to consider of the casualties in life. From the bitterness of my life sentiments,with the echoes of the stronger means of the society against the pains of life.the assets of my life would always color of the real foundations of totallity of the futures and what could be a negated strength which is always an equality amongst all and everything in the power. The productivity of scarce resources may always be in what the strong one may imbibe. From the upcoming future of the features of essences against the pure evil that lurks around my mentallity, may always be in the strength of things that I may conclude with the purity of the real life situation issues. From the worth of being a withered necceissities in my life having powerless at all, the only being is in the above against the visions of the clothes for the boastful who angst my life. Still being internationally acclaimed by my own belief of the roman horse, who highly meagered my strength. The media who have the things that everything may gave. From the likes of being me, from the worth of my bitterness as always the bet continuously enabling with the overtures of what I have at all. Enlightnement Editoria Knight, may you be hailed at all for the senses of the human beings around. The anti-Stench against the nonsense matters where imbibe by an always consensus by many issues at all. You are the one who gave what's the must have in royalty of Amazon group of personifying psycho-social warfare. May I embody a lot from the power of myself against the poisonous charms that chipanggas where always sensing in the life of weaknesses and the siege of a stronger Donn Guiseppe Ephraim... Me, inthe girl against the turtledoves in heaven (In full bloom).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario