viernes, 20 de febrero de 2015

Imbyernang init ng ulo...

Affirmatively, I turned furious against the people because of the avid meandering of my own aura. It was an eve to remember after my ironical views of the armistice towards the pluralistic views of society. With my esque of good manipulation by a lot of means, the realistic essences is that of a mere resemblance termed by a rational society. To conclude of an against of the pivots of archetypal heirarchy against the anarchy, with my sociological approaches of a meaningful S.A.M. With my ardours of the valor against the contradicting siege for a good mentallity. The visions of my fidgeting reallity is that a more viable by good causes. Imbyernang init ng ulo sabi ko nga, but still in my reallity the more things could be in a creed for effectivity of the change of the society. Whilst against the dangers of my life, the progeny of the consequential answers that I'm heaving with myself is that for their own visions of laquering their wants by means of turning my ways in a varriable visions by their own harbours abode. Be with my strength of an against to deterring aspects of their union. Now with my ecclairs of a possible ecclectic accumulation, the greater expectancies could I gain the more I could become eager in terms of suffrage. Especially of the myriad vindiction of greater means, now with my continuous assert for the so called S.A.M. the continuous change of weather and the food to comply in my continuous surgencies for the possible emminence of my good instances towards pluralistic essentials.
May the name of the Seo could always be in a haste, forth the surgencies of a harbouring union. By means of the heretical people the ultimatum's greatness, with my esque of onwards a turning point of good expectations. The more things could revolve im different ways, the more essential faction could exchange your instances of a good acknowledgement. In my aforementioning imploration of the S.A.M. The totallity of change and an against to the diffusion of wealth shpuld have a better expectancies of death in exchange to more universal once of prioritizing a mere imploration of good mentallity. Imbyernang init ng ulo, go back to your seats.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario