martes, 17 de febrero de 2015

The Flash

Are you com`table... oh not that warming. He loves me very much... yet after acknowledging everything he`s a she. It`s everything that matters that Paulo Avelino men who happened to be a must to tweet with my hash tags. Aside from it I have to be careful, especially of my dirty little secrets. Now that he`s also a woman like me. In so many strengths and instruments like nitrate sulfate. How things could be bound for legal especially of the heresies to be abide away in my life. It`s afternoon here in Philippines Ms. Enlightenment editoria Knight, bound that Einstein`s having great humor in the means of ethereal views. However it`s your fault why my ancient ancestors tend to be obnoxious of the phenomena running these hours.
                     May nunal pa yan...
No!!!!!!!!! Because F. Is for serenade that I should sing each day. It`s just a new set of my temptations being Angeline for the truth of harmony. Until the day I let him go for the visions of good heirarchy not anarchy. Ay hindi!!!!!!!! Said I with my continuous apprehension to devoid the luminousity of an ironical viscidus options that he had. Difficult it is for me, to create a raporte of mt theme as a citadel to conclude beneathe the rancors of the binge of the so called creed as a cursed of the phantom or the difficulty giver. Ang gwapo pa naman ni Barry, but then I can eat as many human flesh as I can tend to scale the wraths imploring in my life. Towards my minarets, flow the wealth if wanted to become a Helena or Shaina.
The ridges of my continuous envision of the counterattack to yearns for an addiction. Had I remember last time what Harriel Wizardium muttered with me about the "yearn for closeness" or maybe she`s just a good friend why she blurted out those words. In my psychological femminism the problem is already been discussed with my life. Tonight I was nearly been objected to a monkey`s deluctable treat, then I on one hand meamdered that the ultimatum had renegades to destruct my enemies away.
                               Tienes ultima nuestro de reina por Seo...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario